Eisenberg, Middleditch & Spilman, PLLC

Guardian/Conservator As Party To Divorce

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Divorce where a party is legally incompetent or has a court appointed conservator or guardian.

Can I get a divorce if my spouse is incompetent? My spouse had a stroke and his adult children have filed proceedings to become his administrator and sue for divorce. Can they?

The lawyers at Eisenberg, Middleditch & Spilman know the answers to these questions and how to best represent you where one party to a divorce is no longer able to represent themselves.

Often, adult children of an incompetent party use the divorce process as an estate planning tool.

Our attorneys at Eisenberg, Middleditch & Spilman are the preeminent experts in handling these and other unique situations.

Call Us. We Care. We Can Help.

We invite you to contact our attorneys at Eisenberg, Middleditch & Spilman, PLLC, at 248-358-8880 to schedule a confidential consultation to discuss your divorce matters. In addition to our regular business hours, evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards.

Practice Areas


Contact Form

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Free background information available upon request

Eisenberg, Middleditch & Spilman, PLLC | 600 South Adams Road, Suite 100, Birmingham, MI 48009 | Phone: 248-358-8880 Birmingham Law Office Map

  • Super Lawyers
  • AV | Peer Review Rated
  • The Best Lawyers in America
  • Avvo
  • Business Top Lawyers
  • American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers | AAML
  • MIPA